HEY

3:19 PM

Again, sorry for going all private on you guys - again. A lot's been happening lately. I've been dealing with a bull lately which include college plans, guys, crazy family members, and being caught lesbian love triangles. Wish I were kidding on the last part.

I'm not going to delete "Ducks" - I kept it on private for a while since people I started getting embarrassed about my posts. Only a few good friends and my Twitter followers know about this blog and who the real girl who writes it is, so I'm gonna keep it. Besides, if there was something I didn't want people to read on this blog then I just won't promote it like I usually do. Or did. So Teddy will be sticking around folks!

I've got a boyfriend!- Gosh, writing that sounds so weird. Some people who read my post on why I didn't date might have thought I was a dating Nazi, just like my cousins do, but I'm not. The guy I'm seeing now is really nice, and sweet, and meets all the requirements I wanted in a potential boyfriend. I'll gush more about him later though. XD

I think I'm losing my religion - sadly, this is true. My morals are going down the drain and I'm started to lose my way, which is bad. I think it's just a phase since I'm still in a funk over this college crap. Speaking of -
I'm beginning to hate college- I've had many ups and downs and more ups and downs when dealing with colleg stuff. First I can't go to dream school, then I can, then I can't again, and right now I don't know what's going to happen.


I've been blogging - just not for this particular blog. My friend and I have teamed up and made a blog together. We're still working out the kinks in the site for now (kind of) but we'd love for you guys to check it out. My kpop blog is still doing strong, despite my sporadic posts. I'm really hoping I can find a site that will pay me for my blogging, meaning I have to do better.

I still need a job- self explanatory.


I need a vacation- being in this house with my family is degrading my morals and outlook on life. I need a change of scenery to pick me up.

Well, hope you're looking forward to me writing soon! Now I have to go and ask mom if I can go out. See you soon!

~Teddy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

$ npm install readmore-js

Subscribe