HELLLS YEAAHH

3:19 PM




The one thing I hate about being in college right now is not having a job. I've been searching but it just seems like things have already been filled.

I need a job.



I was so flustered walking around the mall today. There were crazy sales going on today. One shop had everything in the store marked down to below $10 and some items were even 50% off at other shops. All I could do was look around and wish and want and walk away. I couldn't get anything.

Not. One. Thing.

I actually could have had a job by now. My friend let me know about this new burger joint that opened up that she got hired at. She kept telling me to head over and apply, but being without a license, or a car and no one nice enough to take me all the way across town to fill out an application to a job that I might not even get - I had to rely on my mom. Usually that would be cool, but since all of my college classes end at five it was nearly impossible to get there (mother doesn't like driving in traffick) so I missed out on that opportunity.


Another ray of light came when I got called for an interview two weeks ago. Sadly I was at school and missed the call (for some odd reason I listed my hous number), but lucky me, my brother took the message for me. I had an interview at 10:30 for some food place. Thing is I didn't know where I the interview was or who the company was since I applied to every food store in the city. I called. I left a message. I called the next day. I never got in touch with the guy. I would have kept calling if some jerk didn't take my cell phone without my permission all freaking day and let me know that the man HAD called me back. By then it was too late.

I'm still looking for a 9-5 job at the moment. Hopefully I can find something with dependable pay soon!

Life is just . . . blah right now. It'll get better soon though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

$ npm install readmore-js

Subscribe