And here's another one

4:01 PM



So I've been doing some nostalgic post searching this morning nad came upon my first post I wrote about Kara. Although Kara was one of the first Kpop groups I ever listened to (the second one I found actually) I haven't really written great deal about them. So this post is just dedicated to all their songs and music videos that I love but haven't actually posted on this blog before as well talking about the members. I might do this as a two part series, since talking about how I feel about every member will make this a super long post. Be sure to tell me your favorite songs from the group as well and stay tuned for future posts.

Honey
I can't rememebr how I got so obsessed with this song, but Honey is my all time favorite song by Kara. I listen to both the Korean and Japanese version, but since Japanese is my first "second language" I prefer that version. I love how cute, and bubbly the song is. The song is also the first time I heard Nicole rap.


Mister

Mister holds a special place in my heart because of that dang old dance! I'm proud to say that the butt dance is the first kpop dance I actually learned, but shamefully the only dance routine I know by heart.Even though I still have a problem with making the butt roll part look flawless. Or natural. and less awkward. Not to mention that the song is addictive@ All those "lalalala's". I still wanna steal thes outfits, get a dance crew together and perform this song. Lipsynching of course.

   

Rock U
The first and cutest song I've heard by Kara. I loved their outfits (I'm a visual person. so aesthetics are muy importante) and it was so light and fun! I so wanted to go out and buy some bright colored skirts and shorts after seeing this song, even though it was like dead winter when I first watched it.FYI: I was really confused on the lyrics in this song. Their english isn't really that good, so it sounds like they're saying "rock your bosay" instead of body.



This is getting a lot longer tan I intended. So I'll just list a few of my other favs from them without the video.
Lupin- "Halo, Halo, Halo, catch catch Halo halo". This set up my lbias for Hara.
Step- who doesn't love Step? Seeing the girls together for the first time after that break up scandal and long break from working in Japan.

You mad it to the end! What's your favorite Song from Kara?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

$ npm install readmore-js

Subscribe